Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My 10 Best Piss-Offs

Tired of reading all the never changing ways to piss people off? I have a 10 Best Piss-Offs list that are my absolute favorites.
My 10 best Piss-Offs

  • 1. End every sentence with "Does this make sense?"
  • 2. When your significant other tells you they love you - don't answer.
  • 3. When the new puppy poops on the floor look at it and instead of cleaning it up- step over it.
  • 4. When you answer the phone, after the calling party says hello- say hello, hello, hello like you can't hear them. (works great for screening calls too)
  • 5. Put your feet up on the seat in front of you at any theater event.
  • 6. When an unauthorized sales person calls you on the phone, don't answer any of their questions but ask them questions about them.
  • 7. At the dog park, tell everyone you pass that the dog they have looks like a stolen dog on the local "dog lost" posters.
  • 8. Pay for your next full tank of gas with all unrolled dimes, AFTER you have already pumped the gas so they can't refuse them.
  • 9. When dining at a fine restaurant, keep calling the waiter back to make minor changes on your order.
  • And MY favorite:
  • 10. Invite your in-laws over for dinner and then go out and not be home.
Wear one of these T-shirts to the next Back to School Night at your kid's school:
I Hate Other People's Kids or Put Your Friggin Kids on a Leash BITCH!
You are Sure to piss somebody Off!



Ping Technorati

1 comment:

Precious said...

I love your blog lots of useful information. I've added it to my favorite bookmarks and subscribed in a reader.

All these issues are important, and that's why I just started blogging a while ago and it feels great.

Kind Regards
Evelina

Snuff
Get My Ex Back
Violetpan.com
Pull Your Ex Back
Get Your Ex Back
Mobile Detective